WELCOME!


You are invited to join me as I share thoughts and contemplations along
my journey in life (65 years). A little bit of this and that ... thoughts and reflections,
memories, musings and so much more. I look so forward to your comments.
My words in this little blog are straight from my heart to yours.
I pray you will feel at home here and will take the time
to do some reflecting and to relax and ponder.

The captivating Forest beckons you. Just knock on the door and enter.
I hope you will be fascintated and enthralled by what you find!

May God bless you richly today.


Holy hugs, Donna/Donsie


JUST KNOCK AND ENTER IN!

Friday, July 8, 2011

ARTICHOKE DIP WITH A STORY



ARTICHOKE DIP... THE BEST!!

This has always been my happy appetizer recipe... you will see why when you read how I got it!

ARTICHOKE DIP INGREDIENTS:

8 ounces Hellman’s mayonnaise
good amount of dried onion flakes
you can also add minced garlic if desired
1 cup fresh parmesan cheese grated
4 ounce can green chili peppers chopped well, and drained well
1 can 15/16 ounces drained whole artichoke hearts (not in oil) diced well and drained and squeezed
1 dash of worchestershire sauce mix well

Place in shallow baking pan (glass or corning ware)
cook 350 degrees for 30 minutes till bubbly and browned
serve warm with white restaurant style tortillas chips
Totally Yummy!
I always double the recipe as I never have any left over
It is a sure crowd pleaser, it is a bit expensive to make, but it is so delicious
PS You can add 1/2 package drained and squeezed frozen spinach to recipe if desired

This special recipe was given to me by the parents of a woman my late husband and I took through major deliverance. They ran a catering business and gave us this recipe as a blessing as we loved it so.

They had a "Set Free" party for their daughter with all her family and friends, and we were blessed to be the guests of honor. She had not only been tormented for years, was also barren and her marriage was on the rocks.. she now is so happily married, ministering to others, and has two gorgeous children!

God is SOOOOO Good!! Enjoy~

PS.. We were also able to minister a bit to her twin sister too~~ A double blessing!!

Luv,

Mamadonna



No comments:

Post a Comment