WELCOME!


You are invited to join me as I share thoughts and contemplations along
my journey in life (65 years). A little bit of this and that ... thoughts and reflections,
memories, musings and so much more. I look so forward to your comments.
My words in this little blog are straight from my heart to yours.
I pray you will feel at home here and will take the time
to do some reflecting and to relax and ponder.

The captivating Forest beckons you. Just knock on the door and enter.
I hope you will be fascintated and enthralled by what you find!

May God bless you richly today.


Holy hugs, Donna/Donsie


JUST KNOCK AND ENTER IN!

Friday, August 26, 2011

A MORNING KISS!

MORNING KISS!

Given by inspiration of the Holy Spirit while in meditation with the Lord 6/1/10. I was reminded again of a particular morning years ago in the Smokey Mountains, while walking through the woods and the sun was beginning to stream through the trees. I was overwhelmed with love for God and His creations.


I was listening to some instrumental soaking music, when this word came as I reminisced about that wonderful morning. I want to meet each morning with a Morning Kiss for my sweet Jesus!

Ps: I just love this picture what a sweet abandonment unto the Lord. I love the angelic beings descending from the heavenly realm too. If you look closely at the background of the picture you can see two wolves in the background ready to devour.. quite interesting.





MORNING KISS!

You come to me as in an early morn' in the forest, Your sunlight peeking through the trees like a morning mist, sprinkling my heart with your touch, with your approval, your protection, your blessing. I am softly and gently immersed in your love as I feel the warmth of the sun beginning to rise before my awaiting heart. "Awake my Beloved" you speak so tenderly into my ear.. awake and see what I have created for you this day"! It is a new day..a new beginning. "Lord, I reply, You have kept me thus far, through the nighttimes of my life, safely enfolding me in the blanket of your arms, Your presence is so gentle upon my soul, filling me with hope and anticipation of a new day".


I greet you Father, in the misty morning. I am here with You, You take my breath away with your beauty and you fill my senses with the fragrance of pine. Evergreen, reminding me that Your love is ever growing inside of me, fresh and invigorating, and Your mercies are new every morning. I am anointed, rejuvenated anew by Your divine caress.


I join with the lily of the valley, the violets, and the jack in the pulpit along with all the forest creatures, who await your morning kiss, as gentle as angel's wings upon us. You have given us another day to love You, to thank You for being YOU!! I embrace Your love. I realize for the first time, I am not the only one waiting to receive Your touch. I in this moment come to understand, all creation worships You. I receive Your touch, You are my God. All is silent in your presence, all is well with my soul. A holy hush envelopes us.... I meet You here……. I meet You here. The misty Smokey Mountains before me remind me to look up and know from whence my help comes from .. it comes from You, the giver of all life. All my earthly concerns fade into nothingness in the beauty of this moment.


Father, may all come to know the reality of your presence in face to face encounters with You. Oh my Lord, my desire is that they will experience the width and breadth and depth of Your love. My heart cries out, "You are majestic oh my God and Your beauty overwhelms me. Come, my soul, let us rejoice and run to the arms of Our King, our Saviour, our friend and greet Him with a Morning Kiss"!!


Donna/Donsie

email: donnatrex@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment