WELCOME!


You are invited to join me as I share thoughts and contemplations along
my journey in life (65 years). A little bit of this and that ... thoughts and reflections,
memories, musings and so much more. I look so forward to your comments.
My words in this little blog are straight from my heart to yours.
I pray you will feel at home here and will take the time
to do some reflecting and to relax and ponder.

The captivating Forest beckons you. Just knock on the door and enter.
I hope you will be fascintated and enthralled by what you find!

May God bless you richly today.


Holy hugs, Donna/Donsie


JUST KNOCK AND ENTER IN!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

SECRET PLACE OF THE MOST HIGH

THE NAME OF THE LORD IS A STRONG TOWER


 
Though darkness surrounds me on every side, I seek to find a place where I can hide. Then I remember the Secret Place of the Most High. When trouble surrounds me, I won't bow my knee, to the threats of the evil one, and the lies that he speaks. I just run to the Secret Place, I find rest in the Secret Place of the Most High." ~warrior~ © 2011



How to find God in the Secret Place and how to soak in His Presence... beautiful music

http://www.secretplaceministries.org/pages/journey/soaking/how-to-soak-in-prayer.html

Jesus is waiting for you in His high tower, His pavillion of love.. Come fellowship with Him, come to the place of intimacy and deep trust, leave all fear behind. Father God is the One who longs and yearns for you.  Seek Him with all your heart.. He will bring healing to your soul, comfort to your mind, strength to your body, protection from the enemy, .. He is our present help in time of trouble, our advocate, our friend, intercessor, the glory and lifter of our head hung low, our joy, the lover of our soul, our redeemer, our sacrifice, our hope, the one who feeds us with fresh manna, the giver of life and so much more.  Come with sweet abandon into His arm of love.

Donsie/Donna
donnatrex@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment